Friday, January 27, 2017

Hand Work

Here are two more little hand projects that I've been wanting to make for a long time and am finally getting them ready to stitch.  Next week I get to take care of my granddaughter so I thought it would be fun to have some hand work to do during nap time or evenings.  This is a small sewing case that I get to embellish with a pattern by Lynette Anderson.  It's actually a kit, so all of the fabrics are included.  I got it traced and ready for back basting hand appliqué.
My friend Michelle gave me this pattern for Sue Spargo's needle case and I decided I needed to get that all stitched up and ready to take her class in March! (I signed up for her class at My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe in Logan :). Michelle also gave me a packet of all of her needles so I should be very prepared for the class, once I get my needle case stitched!
So in between playing and changing diapers, I'll be stitching!  Looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment