Saturday, January 28, 2017

Plain and Fancy


I finished up Plain and Fancy!  I need to hang onto it for a few weeks and take it to some meetings for show and tell, then I'll ship it off to my friend Kim for a late birthday gift :)


I really enjoyed quilting this quilt too.  I am enjoying the quilting process so much more than I used to.  I'm crediting my Bernina Q20 for that!  It just makes quilting a pleasure.  That and some of the techniques that I've learned from Angela Walters Shape by Shape books - they have freed up my free motion!


I'm enjoying machine quilting so much I'm even showing off the backs, which I never used to do, and I again matched my bobbin thread with my top thread, which I also never used to do!  I like it!



My quilting machine will get a rest while I tackle some hand projects this next week.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment