Monday, February 6, 2017

Our Adventures!!


I've been enjoying my "Grandma Week"!  I'm pretty sure I will cry when it's time to go home!



Here are a few photos of our adventures over the last few days.  Remember I brought some hand stitching with me?  I've been having too much fun playing to do that!  I am reading a good book though, in the evenings after she goes to bed.  It's called Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver.


My attempt at a selfie!

Saturday we went to the Aquarium nearby with Aunt Michelle and Uncle Jonathan.  Quite an amazing place with very cool exhibits.

Jonathan captured this picture at the Penguin exhibit which was probably our favorite.  The shark exhibit is also pretty awesome.

Of course you have to exit through the gift shop. She latched onto a penguin and wouldn't let it go.  Uncle Jon, who is determined to be the "favorite uncle" bought it for her :)

We visited Great Grandma and Grandpa!

She loves helping, so she was super excited to help push Great Grandma's wheelchair.


Yesterday was Jonathan's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!)  She also loved helping him open his presents :)


I hope YOU'RE having a terrific day!!  I'll post some more pictures tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment