Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Bear Block

My Dad's surgery went very well and while he was recuperating I worked on my bear block and got it all done! I am really loving working on these blocks - they are stretching me a bit and that is fun.  I think they're SO cute :)
The bees were made using the bullion stitch and I am happy with the way they turned out!  I embroidered them last because I was a little nervous about making them, but they weren't too difficult!  Yeah!  So fun :)



Miss Cutie is cooking up crayons in her kitchen!  She is talking, talking, talking and SO fun.  I love every minute that I get to spend with her!


And a late Happy Birthday wish to my son Jeff!!  his birthday was on Monday.  It sounds like he had a great birthday :)

I hope your summer is going well.  I have another busy couple of weeks but I'll be posting here and there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment