Sunday, August 13, 2017

Amazing Miniature


This is the other quilt I finished this week.  It is the mystery block of the month quilt that I did with My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe (part of my 12 Days of Christmas package).  It turned out pretty cute but I don't have any place to hang it so I donated it to the CWQG for the Applefest and Color Sunday fundraisers.  Hopefully someone will like it and want it - it's not quite what they were looking for - they mostly wanted table runners and placemats etc.  Those sell well apparently.  So we will see....
This is not the amazing miniature I was referring to.  To see that, go check out Janet O.'s Rogue Quilter blog to see a quilt that she made where the blocks finish at 1.25 inches!  Incredible!

(See link below)

Have a terrific Sunday :)





http://roguequilter.blogspot.com/2017/08/did-i-do-that.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RogueQuilter+%28rogue+quilter%29

No comments:

Post a Comment