Friday, August 11, 2017

Call the Midwife!



I have become addicted to the show "Call the Midwife"!  It's so good!  I've been watching at least two episodes a day while working on my Woodland Whimsy Skunk block :)
I love working on these blocks.  I'm learning new stitches, doing some beading, it's relaxing and fun watching them "come to life"!


I have kind of taken over the couch though, with all of my stitching supplies.  Does anyone have any solutions?  Maybe I need a little side table or something.... That way my poor husband would still have some place to sit!


These beautiful flowers popped up in our flower bed recently.  My friend Bobbi designed it so we would have flowers of different varieties most of the year!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest skunk I have ever seen!

    I love your flowers! Black eyed Susan's? I want to plant some of those

    ReplyDelete