Monday, September 11, 2017

Thread Storage

This is what I have been working on the past couple of days.  I bought this twelve drawer rolling cart from The Container Store, hoping that I would be able to fit all of my thread in one place!  I had thread everywhere!  Well, it's still not quite all in one place, but this certainly has helped.  As I was digging out my thread from all of its hiding places I started going through drawers and cupboards and cleaning and organizing my sewing room.  I didn't dig as deep as I did a couple of years ago but I've decided it's a good idea to do a little digging every couple of years so you remember all of those projects that you still need to work on....

Check out this sewing room!  This is the cleanest it has been for awhile!  I'll get back in there tomorrow though and start messing it up again.  I have projects to work on!

1 comment: