Friday, October 20, 2017

The Brown Bag Challenge

My miniature quilt group decided to do a Brown Bag Challenge for Christmas this year. Each of us was given a brown paper bag - lunch bag size - and we were to put some fabric, embellishments, and/or any other sewing supplies that we wanted to in the bag.  The bags were anonymously exchanged and now we are supposed to make something out of the stuff in someone else's bag and at our Christmas luncheon we will each receive something made from the stuff we put in our bags.  Does that makes sense?
Well, here is a picture of what was in the bag that I received and am supposed to make something out of! I think I have an inkling of whose bag this might be and she has quite the sense of humor!  She did not make this easy on me :). Everything I put in my bag is all matchy matchy.  I don't know if that will make it easier or harder on the person who got my bag though, because we all have such different styles.  Anyway, I have an idea of what to make with this!  Stayed tuned! Oh, and the good news is, I don't have to use everything in the bag, I must use something from the bag and I can add to it from my own stash. Phew!!

1 comment: