Monday, November 13, 2017

More Winners!


These are the last of my pictures from the Winner's Circle - next I will just share some that I took at the judged show, and the special exhibits.

Lines of Communication #7
by Anne Hammond of Maryland
won First Place in the Art Abstract Large category

See the Leaves for the Tree
by Marilyn Farquhar of Canada

Judge's Choice (Judge David Taylor)




My Town and Country
by Shirley Guier of Missouri
Judge's Choice (Judge Stevii Graves)




Mesa Verde Cliff Palace
by Kathy Adams and Joanne Baeth of Arizona
won First Place in the Art-Pictorial category


Adventures in Wonderland
by Fabia Diniz Mendonca of Brazil
won First Place in the Merit Quilting Machine-Stationary category

This quilt is amazing!  I wish the picture did it justice...




And here is a thought for the day from The Quilter's Lodge in Utah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment