Friday, December 15, 2017

CWQG Christmas Party


Last night was Colorado West Quilt Guild's Christmas party!  We had a potluck, with absolutely delicious food, a short meeting, donated socks, underwear and money to the Salvation Army, had an ornament exchange and played the LCR game with fat quarters.  What a fun evening with wonderful friends!


This is the ornament I received in the ornament exchange (actually I stole it from Lucina - each ornament could be stolen twice). I really love this one with all the intricate weaving - it kind of looks like a Celtic Knot.  Thank you to whoever made this!!!!


I forgot to mention that we had show and tell, which is always great.  This is a memory quilt made by Val.


A graduation quilt!


And a quilt made by Brenda for her grandson.

There were other show and tells items but I was sitting too far away to get great pictures.

I could have taken pictures of dozens of beautiful ornaments because they were all great, but I didn't want to bug everyone by asking for a picture of their ornament :). I did catch one of this ornament made by Kathy Lisco though, that I love.  I think I will have to ask her for the pattern!





And finally, a little get well shout out to Phyllis Davis, who seems to have gone through one health issue after another recently!  Take care of yourself and feel better soon dear friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment