Monday, January 8, 2018

Back to the Sewing Room!


I’ve been sick!  That has definitely been slowing me down.  I slept for three hours this afternoon - instead of working on my projects:(
Hopefully though, I’m on the upswing and can work on some tomorrow.  I got word that my Canadian partner for the IMQE (International Miniature Quilt Exchange) has already finished my quilt!  Ah!  Pressure is on...
In the meantime, here are some more quilts from Houston!
Above: Diamond Effervescence
By Beth Nufer and Clem Buzick, Oregon


Magnetic Attraction
By Gail Stepanek and Jan Hutchison, Illinois


Jewels
By Amy Pabst, West Virginia



My First Double Wedding Ring
By Lisa Mason and Rachael Dorr, Connecticut


You Know What?
By Hiroko Miyama, Japan


Mesa Verde Cliff Palace
By Kathy Adams and Joanne Baeth, Arizona


Un Paseo poor Barcelona
By Anna Maria Ramirez Farre, Spain


Perched Hamadryas
By Sharon R. Nemirov, Arizona


Wisteria Wonder
By Roxane Lessa, North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment