Monday, January 1, 2018

For My New Canadian Friend

As most of you know, I signed up for the International Miniature Quilt Exchange through The Quilt Show, and got paired with Deb from Canada!  (I think at last count there are around 300 USA quilters paired with quilters from other countries!) I've been drawing and reducing patterns and figuring and refiguring and today, January 1st, I finally started working on her quilt! I'm super excited about it and hope it turns out as nicely as I envision it in my head!
So in honor of my new Canadian friend here are a couple of photos I took of the Canadian Quilters' exhibit in Houston:

Canadian Tartan
by Rebecca McAlpine



Spinnaker Sails
by Leslie and Ronald Prokop
quilted by Shelley De-Hay Turner


I hope you've all had a wonderful day and that your New Year is off to a great start!



No comments:

Post a Comment