Friday, January 12, 2018

Stitching with Friends

I got my computer back!  Let's HOPE it keeps working so I don't have to send it in again!
I have been such a blog posting slacker lately - I feel bad.  I have been working on my International Miniature Quilt Exchange quilt, which I am not allowed to post pictures of on the internet, so I haven't had many pictures of my own to share!  I am working on my Woodland Whimsy frog this month too so I will share pictures of him soon :)
In the meantime, here are some more pictures from Houston!
Zen
by Yuko Murakami, Japan


Atrapasueños
by Isabel Muñoz Bueno, Spain

Inspired by Zentangle! (Free motion quilted!)


Identity Crisis
by Helen Godden and Jonathan S. Evans, Australia

"Jonathan took his first selfie in the dressing room with his new phone, auditioning jackets. The image captured four versions of himself in the multiple mirrors. Each image was a different angle, a different persona..."
 The Second Time Around by Esterita Austin, New York




An Interrupted Still Life
by Pamela Seaberg, Washington




Resurrection
by Susan Brubaker Knapp, North Carolina




Pansies Extraordinaire
by Charlotte Hickman, Oklahoma




Gossiping Ducks and Hungry Tiger
by Pamela Anderson, California




The Deer Mouse & Blackberries
by Darlene Garstecki, Arkansas





White Knight
by Patt Blair, California



Had to share this picture of our little cutie pie!  She LOVES to sing!  What a sweetheart :)


I had a fun stitching experience yesterday at a newer quilt store in town, Inspiration Fabrics.  If you're into hand stitching, you can drop in and stitch with friends every Thursday from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.  It was a blast!


Have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment