Monday, February 12, 2018

Hedgehogs!!


I finished my hedgehog block!  I know I've said this over and over but I love these and love working on them!  I believe this is the final block, so this month I should be getting instructions on how to put it all together into a quilt!


Right now I'm working on two projects that I cannot share on my blog: the International Miniature Quilt Exchange and Sue Spargo's new block of the month Homegrown.  I'm enjoying both and someday will share some pictures, but not now!  Sue Spargo's is a private group and not a published pattern yet, therefore we can't share photos.  But I can tell you it's fun!

Have a nice quilting day :)



4 comments:

  1. I love this! Is there a pattern available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it are you selling the template ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the pattern at underthegardenmoon.com

      Delete