Friday, February 2, 2018

In My Sewing Room!


I’m still here!  I’m computer-less again so I’ve been a little lazy about posting on my blog with my iPad. I have spent some time in my sewing room lately too, which has been been very productive.  First of all I straightened things up a bit, which I haven’t done in awhile.  I found the pattern for the quilt I made my friend - the pattern I made up to replicate an old quilt she had.  For those interested in that pattern, stay tuned and I will be posting information on how to get a copy soon.  I also washed my African fabric pieces that I got for Christmas.  I really like them :)
I will try to be more consistent about posting now.  I finished up the quilt top for the International Miniature Quilt Exchange and I cannot share photos of it online - at least not yet - but I am working on some other things now!


And sometimes ya just gotta get in character in order to feel creative :)
Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment