Friday, February 16, 2018

Show and Tell

We had a wonderful show and tell at my miniature quilt group meeting last week - The Little Bits!

I hope I can remember now who showed what!

I like this backing fabric of the backs of postcards.

This is the one I am having a hard time remembering who brought and showed - June maybe?

I think this was also June's

Definitely Sherida's!  Love the colors!


This one and the one below were also shown by Sherida.



Eleanor's (I think the postcard fabric was on the back of this one...)


Sherida's - she is very creative and artistic!


This one and the next two are Kathy's from a project she is working on :)





Two art pieces by Susan.  She is also a painter!



Just had to take a picture of the beautiful flowers blooming at Leota's house.


This last one is a quilt Kathy is working on quilting.  I love the colors in this one too!

I have a lot of talented friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment