Monday, May 21, 2018

Utah Quilting and Sewing Marketplace


It's time to share some photos from the Utah Quilting and Sewing Marketplace show that took place the first weekend in May.


This quilt is called: Lake Clark National Park, by Nancy B. Adams, Virginia





For a fabulous slide show of the competition winners, head on over to their website at:
https://www.downunderdiversions.com/uqsm-show.htm



Can you guess who made the quilt above?
Janet Stone (Kansas), of course!  It's part of her alphabet series!  This one is called:
The A-E-I-O-Ewes.









Look at the quilting in this beautiful orange quilt!

Orange October by Marie Eldredge, Utah



These two were also made by Marie.

Lime Green and Southwest Turquoise, both also beautifully quilted.  I think I need to take some quilting lessons from Marie!













The quilt below is: 21 Blocks, by Katie Blakesley, Utah


 Rocky Mountain National Park, by Nancy L. Evans, Virginia



I love quilts with cute, whimsical houses on them.  This one is called The Enchanted Village and was made by Judy S. Fitzgerald, Utah.

Love the quilting too!!





The quilt below is called: Three Wisemen by Linda Adams, Utah.  It was quilted by Sharon Rawlings.



I am sewing quilt backs, fixing up bindings and getting some quilts ready to pin!  I have a COOL new TOOL for bindings that I bought in Paducah.  I'll try it out and then tell you all about it soon!

5 comments:

  1. The Enchanted Village, made by Judy S. Fitzgerald, Utah was one of my favorite quilts from the show. Very inspiring. It reminded me of the light houses on the Oregon coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Enchanted Village made by Judy S. Fitzgerald, Utah was my favorite of the show. It reminded me of the lighthouses on the Oregon coast. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchanted Village is a riff on a quilt made by Wendy Williams, an Australian designer, Quilt was originally done in wool...I know. I did it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see a picture of your quilt! It sounds awesome in wool!

      Delete